Pregnancy & Birth
- Induction Overload, Today’s Parent Pregnancy, Fall 2010.
- Should You Have an Epidural? Today’s Parent Pregnancy, Winter 2012/2013.
- VBAC or Repeat C-Section? Today’s Parent Pregnancy, July 2011.
- Nine Steps to a Better Labour. Today’s Parent Pregnancy, March 2011.
- Coming to Terms. Great Expectations, Winter 1999/2000.
- Eye Health Report: Kids’ Vision Check. Today’s Parent, September 2014.
- Anne Geddes for Meningococcal Disease. Today’s Parent, April 2014.
- Baby-Led Weaning. Today’s Parent, April 2014.
- Atrial Fibrillation. Good Times, July/August 2014.
- Oh What A Spin I’m In. Good Times, December 2013.
- Are You Eating Enough? Good Times, October 2013.
- Are You Getting Enough Folate? Good Times, July/August 2013.
- All About Gout. Good Times, June 2013.
- Gift of Life II. Good Times, April 2013.
- Gift of Life I Good Times, March 2013.
- The Disease With a Thousand Faces (Lupus). Good Times, October 2011.
- Probing an Iron Shortfall. Good Times, May 2011.
- Literacy: New Study on Boys and Reading. Today’s Parent, September 2013.
- How to Handle Nighttime Fears. Today’s Parent, April 2013.
- D. Larraine Andrews (How I Find Balance). CPA Magazine, October 2014.
- Julie Greer. Fanshawe College Alumni News, January 2013. (See page 26).
- Award Winning Antics: Dr. Derek McLachlin. Rapport, 2011/2012.
- Going the Distance in the Desert: Dr. Mehmet Davis. Rapport, 2009.
- Tour of Duty: Dr. Mark Thibert. Rapport, 2009.
- You’re So Vein. (Unravelling the Mysteries of Blood Vessel Health). Rapport, 2013.
- We’ve Got Your Back. (Spinal Cord Injury). Rapport, 2011/2012.